The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Conroe, TX 77304 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-07-01 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: OG209411525
Zip Code: Conroe, TX 77304 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Otolaryngology | Salary: $17 to $21 an hour
Are you a Medical Assistant seeking a position with a distinguished healthcare clinic? Looking for a change in where you work? Team1Medical and a client in the Conroe area are seeking a Medical Assistant to join their team! As a Medical Assistant, you will prepare examination rooms, assist with procedures directed by the physicians, and provide excellent care service to the patients. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information, such as test results
- Assist in outpatient procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Perform phlebotomy
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers.
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of recent Medical Assistant experience is required
- Current CPR [Cardiopulmonary resuscitation] Certificate
- Knowledge of obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of eClinical Works is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Complimentary parking included
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Once hired full-time by our client, our client offers a competitive benefits package that includes 401k, partially paid healthcare insurance, and a generous PTO plan.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 to $21 an hour
If you have experience as a Medical Assistant and want to work for a premier healthcare organization, apply now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.