Step into the role of Medical Assistant, to impact one of Houston's renowned Otolaryngology clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will utilize your Medical Assistant skills to record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, and test results for the physician to review and diagnose accurately.
Don’t miss this chance to join one of the leading Otolaryngology teams and get the opportunity to enhance your skills!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $21.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Hedwig Village area in Houston, TX
- Specialty: Otolaryngology
Your New Role:
Join a leading Otolaryngology clinic in the Hedwig Village area. As a Medical Assistant, you'll record information into the patients’ medical records, assist with outpatient procedures, prepare, and administer medications, obtain authorizations, and explain medical treatment procedures, medications, and diets per the physician. You will have a profound impact on enhancing your Medical Assistant skills to ensure quality patient care is served.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a proactive team that is vibrant, dedicated, and committed to quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; Certificate from an accredited Medical Assistance program is highly preferred
- 2+ years of recent Medical Assistant experience is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is not required but highly preferred
- Knowledge of eClinicalWorks is a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its otolaryngology research and practices. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Medical Assistant with a renowned Otolaryngology practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.