Step into the role of a Medical Assistant to impact one of Houston's most significant public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will work with the clinical team to create and maintain efficiency with daily clinic operations and provide public health services to all patients seeking health screening services.
Do not miss this chance to join a hard-working and dedicated team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set.
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Southwest region of Houston, TX, surrounded by various shopping outlets and diverse restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public healthcare clinic in the Southwest region of Houston, TX. As a Medical Assistant, you will profoundly impact the patient experience as you register patients for their appointments, enter data for program reporting, ensure documentation is accurate and prepared, and maintain laboratory and exam rooms.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a progressive team that is dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A certificate of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required.
- 2 years of work experience as a Medical Assistant in a clinic or physician’s office is required.
- Experience in EMT: Epic is required.
- Being bilingual in English and Spanish/Arabic/Ukrainian/Russian is a strong plus.
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its resourceful and accessible access to public healthcare in the surrounding communities of Houston. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Medical Assistant with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.