Step into the role of Medical Assistant to impact one of Houston's prominent public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will provide high-quality, compassionate medical services to children and adolescents, victims, and survivors of serious cases. Now is your chance to partake in an opportunity to help women, children, and adolescents in their time of need.
Don’t miss this chance to join an established and dedicated team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the southwest region of Houston, TX surrounded by various restaurants and diverse restaurants
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public healthcare clinic in the Southwest side of Houston, TX. As a Medical Assistant, you will provide initial triage, record patients’ vitals, administer age-appropriate vaccines, perform specialized procedures, laboratory duties, and vision and hearing tests within the organization’s guidelines and protocols, and schedule follow-up appointments, procedures, and tests as needed by the physician.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with some Saturdays.
Be part of a progressive team that is dedicated and committed to delivering safe and quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- A completed and valid Certified Medical Assistant certification is required
- 1 year of full-time paid working with children and adolescents in a pediatric setting is required
- Knowledge of standard healthcare practices and medical terminology is required
- A positive mindset to work with children and adolescents is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its easily accessible healthcare resources for people in need. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Medical Assistant with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.