Zip Code: Houston, TX 77086 | Location: Northwest Houston | Tomball Pkwy
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $23 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Public Health Services
Team1Medical and the Harris County Public Health Services Department are partnering up to seek a Medical Assistant who will support the WIC and Lead Screening Program in the Fallbrook area. If you have experience as a Medical Assistant and are seeking a position close to home, take this opportunity and apply for this position today to see where this opportunity can take you!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Provide in-room support for all clinic staff during clinic visits
- Maintain laboratory and exam rooms in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and all inventory supplies and forms; submit items for ordering
- Perform data entry and electronic data processing using the EMR system, Microsoft Excel, and other related software
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required
- 6 months of experience as a Medical Assistant in a medical office, WIC Clinic, hospital, or laboratory is required
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- A valid Driver’s License is required
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $23 an hour
Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.