The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77094 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-07-08 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: OG87256046
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77094 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Otolaryngology | Salary: $17 - $21 per hour
Are you a Medical Assistant seeking a rewarding position in the Katy area? Are you eager to learn from Houston’s most renowned ENT Specialist? Our client is looking to hire a Medical Assistant to join their growing practice quickly. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information, such as test results
- Assist in outpatient procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Obtains prior authorizations as needed
- Performs phlebotomy
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers.
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Certificate of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant program or school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2+ years of recent Medical Assistant experience is required
- Current CPR [Cardiopulmonary resuscitation] Certificate
- Knowledge of obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of eClinical Works is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Great opportunity to grow with the company
- Opportunity to help patients obtain positive allergy and ENT outcomes
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for a competitive benefits package that includes a 401K, partially paid health insurance, and a generous PTO plan.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $21 an hour
If you are an eager Medical Assistant seeking an opportunity to learn and grow alongside a growing practice, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.