The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/08/2023 2023-05-08 2023-07-08 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: OG39972057
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston | First Ward
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Do you have experience working as a Medical Assistant? Are you seeking a position that can give you the full potential you’ve been seeking in your career? A distinguished healthcare organization in the Houston area is teaming with Team1Medical to pursue a Medical Assistant to aid with sending referrals to the appropriate staff member, ensuring all appointments are seen by upper management and are kept, and maintaining accurate records. Whether now or later, you do not want to miss the opportunity as this temporary position has full potential to become a temp-to-hire. Submit your resume today!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Review all referrals for the CNS department and utilize policies and procedures outlined by the HCSO as a guide to initiating nutrition care plans.
- Maintain productivity standards and practice effective time management and prioritize tasks.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of daily clinical activities and send them to the Administrative Medical Coordinator and RND once a week and to the Quality Compliance Team by a specific deadline.
- Assure the appointment book and proxy boxes are relevant to CNS in the EMR database; Ensure the appointment book is reviewed daily and updated accordingly.
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination for COVID-19 is required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Certification of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in Dietetics or Nutrition is highly preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel and Word) is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills are preferred.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday, Thursday, and Friday, 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 am to 3:30 p.m. (Tuesday and Wednesday off)
- This is a temporary position that has the full potential of becoming a temp-to-hire position!
- The building is in the First Ward, where History comes alive with old-fashioned homes surrounding the area, antique shops, and various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the benefits, which include PTO, Dental and Health Plans, 401K, and Employee Assistance Programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
If you have experience working as a Medical Assistant and seeking an opportunity to work close to home – Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston’s most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is a Company of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.