The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Humble, TX 77338 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: OG568211316
Zip Code: Humble, TX 77338 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Nephrology | Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
Are you a Medical Assistant seeking an exciting and rewarding position? Do you have the desire to assist directly with patient care? Our client in the Humble area is seeking an ambitious Medical Assistant to join the team! You will perform the routine duties of triage, recording medical histories, and preparing the treatment rooms. Whether it be now or later, you do not want to miss this opportunity. Submit your resume today to see what possibilities are available for you!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information, such as test results
- Assist in dialysis procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Comfortable floating between different clinics (The Woodlands, Humble, Medical Center, Museum District, and East Houston)
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant, experience in Nephrology or Primary Care is required.
- Medical Assistant Diploma is required; a National Certification is highly preferred.
- EMR: Athena experience is required
- Must be comfortable floating between 5 different locations: The Woodlands, Humble, Medical Center, Museum District, and East Houston areas; A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (401K, Paid PPO Plan, and Generous PTO package)
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
If you are eager to take the next step as a Medical Assistant and want to work close to home, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.