Zip Code: Shenandoah, TX 77380 | Location: The Woodlands Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Otolaryngology | Salary: $17 - $21 an hour
A Medical Assistant is needed to fulfill the team for an ENT Specialist in The Woodlands area. This is a great opportunity to utilize your experience as a Medical Assistant with an employer who is looking to advance your career by training and developing your skills in a specialty clinic setting. If you want to take the opportunity to work in the community, don’t wait. Apply today!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, and test results
- Assist in outpatient procedures
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Administer medications as directed by a physician
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Obtain prior authorizations as needed
- Perform phlebotomy on patients as needed
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians’ instructions to patients and their caregivers
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of medical assistant experience required
- Current CPR [Cardiopulmonary resuscitation] Certification
- Knowledge of obtaining prior authorizations is highly preferred
- EMR: eClinical Works experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Located off the highway with close access to shopping and restaurants
- Opportunity to help patients obtain positive allergy and ENT outcomes
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Once hired full-time, you are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes 401k, partially paid healthcare insurance and a generous PTO Plan.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $21 an hour
If you are an experienced Medical Assistant seeking to work with a healthcare organization that loves their community, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.