Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Nephrology | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Our client in the Sugar Land area is seeking an ambitious Medical Assistant to join the team! You will perform the routine duties of triage, recording medical histories, and preparing the treatment rooms. Whether it be now or later, you do not want to miss this opportunity. Submit your resume today to see what possibilities are available for you!
Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by the physicians
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Assist with the dialysis procedures as directed by the physicians
Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant, experience in Nephrology or Primary Care is preferred
- Must have completed an accredited Medical Assistant program
- EMR: Athena experience is preferred
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
If you are eager to take the next step as a Medical Assistant and want to work close to home, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.