Competitive compensation $ 18.00 p/hr.
Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
Located in Tampa, FL - Not a remote position
Supporting a busy medical office, Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 pm
Step into the role of Medical Receptionist to impact one of Tampa’s medical clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you'll work with patients daily, scheduling appointments, providing new patient forms, and confirming patient insurance. Don’t miss this chance to join a team that changes lives.
Your New Role as a Medical Assistant:
- Greet and direct patients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Prepare exam room and will room patients
- Perform x-rays at the direction of the physician
- Collect and update patient information, insurance details, and medical history accurately
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records and adhere to HIPAA regulations
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing. organization of documents, and coordinating referrals
- Collaborate with the medical staff to ensure a smooth flow of patient care
Medical Assistant Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 1-3 years' experience as a Medical Assistant
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills; must be comfortable communicating with patients and team members
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish helpful
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook (Expert level)
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with EMR, EHR, Eclinical, Cerner, Allscripts
Your New Organization:
Enjoy a competitive benefits package including an amazing culture since 1984, company-paid Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance, a generous company-paid pension plan for your retirement, an encouraging career track, fitness membership reimbursement, paid vacation, sick days, holidays.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Donation Coordinator with a renowned medical facility? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.