Your new organization as a Client Services Technician:
If you are looking for a great place to work with opportunities to grow, develop, and advance, you will find it with this membership-based energy cooperative. Energy cooperatives provide electric power to over 40 million Americans and this company has over 700 employees supporting more than 900 consumer owned electric cooperatives across the country. This organization believes in building a better world, and offers paid time off for volunteer work in your community. They are growing, and they are looking to add a new medical claims processor to their organization.
Your career partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
What matters most as a Medical Claims Processor:
- Monday- Friday 8:15 am – 5:00 pm
- Pay starting at $50k
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your new role as a Medical Claims Processor:
- Under supervision, investigate and analyze medical claims and issues related to eligibility, benefit coverages, network, and pricing
- Process and pay medical claims. Determine when to pay or deny claims and issue benefits
- Answer incoming calls, emails, faxes, and written correspondence regarding customer inquiries or complaints with benefit correction requests
- Make outbound calls to members or service providers as necessary.
Your Experience as a Medical Claims Processor:
- Associate degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required,
- Certification in a medical terminology course within six months of hire into the job.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.