Medical Customer Service Representative
Do you have some medical office or customer service experience and enjoy solving problems? We have a great job at our client’s corporate headquarters in Medina, Oh. Work for a company that has been in business for close to 50 years and continues to grow and expand their footprint.
What You Will Do:
- Process and manage orders for Durable Medical Equipment.
- Obtain required documentation from physician’s offices, follow up with insurance companies.
- Data entry of customer activity.
What You Need:
- Great customer service, problem solving and organizational skills and experience.
- Insurance, medical billing, or durable medical equipment experience is a plus, but not required
- Computer skills
- High School Diploma
What's in it For You:
- Temp-to-Hire Position
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family-and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv