When you step into the role of the Medical Lab Customer Service Representative you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service and medical expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life.
Your New Organization:
The Reserves Network has partnered with an Omaha hospital that is looking for medical lab customer service representatives to join their lab team. This hospital has been around for more than 100 years, they believe in education, research, teamwork, and accountability. There is a ton of room for growth not only in the lab department but throughout the hospital. Close to interstate access, shopping, and restaurants this medical lab CSR position will not be open long.
What Matters Most as the medical lab customer service representative:
- $20 per hour up to $23 per hour with lab experience
- Hours Monday – Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role as the medical lab customer service representative:
- Manage information pertaining to patient specimens
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding results
- Clerical duties, including answering phones and data entry
Your Experience as the medical lab customer service representative:
- Lab or medical experience
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as medical lab customer service representative. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.