Medical Office Receptionist
Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31901
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Pediatrics | Salary: $16 an hour
A local pediatrics clinic in the Columbus area is seeking a Medical Office Receptionist to join their team! The Medical Office Receptionist will greet patients as they walk in, manage the phone line, and maintain co-payments. Here is a great career opportunity to use your patient-centric attitude with an employer who appreciates you and your contribution to their clinic. If you have experience as a receptionist in the clinical setting, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Submit your resume today!
Medical Office Receptionist’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls and send messages to direct personnel
- Expedite patient processing by assisting them in filling out forms
- Obtain patient identification and insurance information
- Maintain patient accounts by verifying insurance information and coordinating with relevant organizations for payment and referral requirements
- Schedule and coordinate testing, procedures, and transportation for patients
Medical Office Receptionist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 + years of experience working in a Physician’s office
- Must have a patient-focused demeanor and great customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment is required
Company Culture & Perks
- The clinic is located off I-27 with close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 an hour
Team1Medical is one of Columbus, Georgia's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.