Zip Code: Cypress, TX 77429 | Location: 290 Northwest Freeway Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Allergy & Immunology | Salary: $16 - $21 an hour
Do you have experience as a Medical Receptionist? Are you seeking an exciting new position in the North Cypress Area? Our client is seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their team immediately! As the Medical Receptionist, you will answer incoming phone calls, schedule future appointments, and assist patients with their paperwork. Now is the time to take this opportunity to work for a healthcare organization close to home. Apply now!
Medical Receptionist’s Responsibilities
- Greet patients and perform check-in and out services
- Schedule and pre-register patients for appointments
- Collect co-payments
- Verify demographics and insurance information
- Place appointment reminder calls
Medical Receptionist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a Physician’s office
- Must have a patient-focused demeanor and great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that values their employees.
- Help patients obtain positive allergy and ENT outcomes
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the competitive benefits program that includes a 401k plan, partially paid health insurance, and a generous PTO plan!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 - $21 an hour
If you are seeking a rewarding position close to home in the Cypress area, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.