Zip Code: Jacksonville, FL 32216
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Front Office Trauma | Salary: $14 an hour
A well-known orthopedic clinic in Jacksonville, Florida immediately needs a Medical Receptionist to join their team! Here is a great career opportunity to use your patient-centric attitude with an employer who appreciates you and your contribution to their clinic. If you have experience working as a Medical Receptionist and want to take the next step in your career, submit your resume today!
Medical Receptionist’s Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments and maintain the patient chart.
- Collect co-pays and deductibles.
- Review and edit daily bank deposits and deposit reports.
- Post daily charges to patient accounts.
- Verify insurance benefits or eligibility and document them in the computer system.
- Scan scripts and reports into the EMR System.
Medical Receptionist’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Six (6) months of experience in a medical office setting is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Essential knowledge of medical terminology and AthenaNet is highly preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record are required.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known clinics servicing various specialties and disciplines
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with no weekends!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $14 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the Nation. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.