This a perfect position for someone looking for part-time flexibility in their schedule! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! This is an entry level position, as a medical records clerk in a great office environment that provides a family feel.
Job duties of the medical records clerk:
- Serves as main contact to assist physicians, patients and other contacts regarding medical records.
- Data entry of medical documents
- Scanning and filings documents
Requirements of the medical records clerk:
- Preferring experience with HIPPA and working in a healthcare setting
- Skilled in electronic medical record documentation preferred.
Perks of the medical records clerk:
- $17+ based on experience
- 8am-4:30pm Tuesday, Thursday and option to pick up additional shifts
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Referral bonus
If you are interested in a great part time position, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.