The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Scribe’s Qualifications
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR809024221
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $14 - $18 an hour
Do you have a strong desire to serve the community? Are you seeking a position in an accredited healthcare organization? Team1Medical is teaming up with a recognized healthcare organization in search of a Medical Scribe to assist the orthopedic surgery team. If you have experience working as a Medical Scribe in the orthopedic field, apply today!
Medical Scribe’s Responsibilities
- Interpret and transcribe dictation regarding patient assessment, clinical course, diagnosis, and prognosis to document patient care and facilitate delivery of health care services
- Transcribe and proofread clinical summaries, dictation, and other correspondence on the computer from voice recordings
- Clarify dictation that is unclear or incomplete, seek assistance as necessary, and flag reports requiring attention
- Utilize reference materials appropriately and efficiently to facilitate the accuracy, clarity, and completeness of reports
- Verify patient identification, information, and other vital information for accuracy and completeness and format reports according to established guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality for all patient information
- Distribute dictation and files in the patient's chart and other appropriate files
Medical Scribe’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of related work experience is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills are highly preferred
- EMR: Epic experience is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- The dress code is business casual or scrubs
- Parking reimbursement for $10 a day
- Located in the Texas Medical Center with many restaurants to dine in
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll for the medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PTO plans, backup care for family, and 401a programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $14 - $18 an hour
Take this opportunity to work with an acclaimed orthopedic clinic in the Houston area - Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.