The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Member Support Analyst
Nashville, TN 37203 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-05-01 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BU814117227
Member Support Analyst responsible for providing Tier I technical support needed to fill a position for a well-respected client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Onsite - must be located in Nashville, TN
• Business hours Monday – Friday
• HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 2-3 years of customer service experience
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability and desire to learn site-specific applications, technology, and terminology
• Ability to learn member support processes and techniques
• Competency in call center tracking tools
• Detailed orientated coupled with strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Provide Tier I technical support for incident resolutions and requests reported by assigned account base
• Provide initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of system / web applications
• Build strong internal and external relationships by working across organizational boundaries in order to resolve issues
• Answer calls in a service desk environment and actively works to ensure expected resolution dates and call center metrics are met
• Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware
• Additional duties as defined in job description
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Member Support Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.