Greensboro, NC 27409 US
- Set up press brake, rolls, shear, and saw based on the job at hand.
- Read drawings to determine the specific requirements.
- Saw, shear, and form with press break independently.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Assemble items as instructed by shop foreman and prepare product for shipment.
- 1-3 years of experience minimum.
- Ability to follow directions, comply with standards of performance and make corrections when instructed
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including being available for overtime and on-call assignments.
- Ability to read and write at a level sufficient to complete basic paperwork associated with the job, such as timesheets and written job-related reports.
- Ability to operate a forklift at the location that you work.
- Ability to meet company drug screen, criminal background and driving record standards.
- Clean, safe work environment
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558 today for more information as we can conduct your initial interview over the phone from the convenience of your home!
- Email us a copy of your resume and or contact information to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com
- Click the link below to apply today (make sure to select Greensboro, NC as the Branch Location)