Mid-Level Web Developer
Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
- Maintain web presence to expand, update, and scale website as assigned
- Stay informed of new software programming technologies and prepare to undergo training, if needed
- Design, code, test, and create a website and applications for both internal and external use
- Collaborate with staff members, management, and customers to create content for the website
- High School Diploma or GED required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Service and Help Desk required
- Developer-level SQL Skills are required
- Must have operational and working knowledge of Azure, DevOps, IIS, SSIS, and Reporting Services
- Experience working with the NET framework and C# using visual studio, Web APS, and REST required
- Experience working with modified scrum, agile development methods, and version control systems (i.e., TFS and TFVC) is required.
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Various restaurants are located close to the building
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company that has over 50 years of experience
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes a competitive salary and much more!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!