Kansas City, MO 64105 US
Middleware Administrator needed immediately in KC, MO. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- 6-Month Contract Opportunity with possibility of extensions
- This is a fully remote position
- $50 - $75 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Work in a culture that allows you to grow professionally and where you will be valued by your employer
- Know that you are making an important contribution to an essential industry
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in a professional environment.
- Expertise in Suite, SharePoint, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle OEM, Windows, Linux Scripting, Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub, and other 3-tier frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Advanced knowledge in web server technology and middleware applications
- Advanced knowledge in client and server operating systems
- Knowledge of business goals, corporate IT standards, strategy, and service level agreements
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Managing technology infrastructure and support
- Solving middleware product environment issues
- Collaborating on infrastructure standards and architecture
- Coordinating environment configuration for integration and alignment
- Providing training and knowledge sharing
- Negotiating with vendors for system-related products and services
- Recommending and implementing improvements for high availability and performance
- Providing technical support and guidance
- Meeting schedules and budgets while maintaining quality
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
• Eligible for 401(k) plan
• Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
• Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
• Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
• Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Middleware Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: