Belmont, NC 28012 US
Here are examples of responsibilities from real mixer operator resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Ensure PPE, GMP's and specific procedures are always followed.
- Follow instructions for tank preparation, and PPE.
- Train to work with chemicals under OSHA regulations.
- Work in coordination with QA in testing lots of finish goods in qualifying products.
- Ensure that food products are processes and prepare by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure quality of product and that machine run smoothly, used banding and packaging equipment.
- Use of math skills on every product to ensure to all ingredients is called for and weigh up.
- Strive for safety and quality, use PPE, and always maintain a clean workplace.
- Work in different departments, clean set-up and run machines.
- Operate dough mixer having to use math to keep dough quality constant, lifting 50-75 pounds by self and120-200 pounds in teams
- Maintain sterilization of equipment and prep areas for cleanliness.
What you need:
- Comply with USDA rules and regulations
- We need to comply with all company requirements following the Good Manufacturing Practices. Strong team player
- Drive for results and accountability
- Excellent listening and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- When you work as a contract employee with the Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, disability, Life, 401 K, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .