Model Home Greeters [part-time]
$12/hr. (1 to 2 days per week in new home communities close to you)
Locations for you to choose from: Willis, Bryan, College Station, Huntsville-Brenham, Bay City-Orange, Sealy, Porter, Katy, or Anahuac
- Fun Flexible Assignments- as needed (builders' requests are normally mid-week )
- $12 per hour [one or two days per week avg.]
- Model homes are open 10 am- 6 pm on the days you work
- No Real Estate Experience Needed
Ever thought about working in a beautiful model home? Looking to go back to work, retired, or currently taking real estate courses, do you enjoy interior design or dabbling in real estate courses, or just enjoying meeting and talking with others? If so, this is a wonderful opportunity to work in lovely model homes. Work assignments close to home, your availability, and demand from the home builders.
If you want to work a few days per week in a stress-free environment, this is your opportunity to apply! Due to a conflict of interest, the builders will not allow greeters with an active Texas real estate license, but we do welcome and encourage candidates looking to gain new home real estate experience while taking real estate courses.
New Model Home Greeter Responsibilities:
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floor plans (no selling)
- Have guests complete registration cards
- Offer model home and spec home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- General office duties such as answering phones and giving directions to the Community
New Model Home General Requirements:
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- No real estate experience needed- must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Work only the days you are available
- Great opportunity for retirees
- Work with beautiful models in the new home industry
- Network with major new home builders
- When you work as a contract employee through Resource Staffing you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to hearing from you! Why not gain real estate experience while you work in a beautiful model home?
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas-licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.