The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Model Home Attendant- Southwest Austin & Nearby Cities
Austin, TX 77027 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-29 Industry: Real Estate Job Number: CP156102314
Model Home Greeters Needed in Various Southwest Texas/Austin New Home Communities [work in a new home community close to home] Areas needed: Bastrop, Alum Creek, The Colony, River Bend, Clearview, and many more areas to choose from.
- $12 /HR. | Part-time opportunity
- Model Home Assignments usually consist of 1 -2 days per week (10 am – 6 pm)
- Work in communities close to where you reside.
Resource Staffing provides Model Home Attendants for home builders throughout Central Texas and surrounding areas! Are you retired and looking for a part-time opportunity, are you returning to the workforce, or perhaps attending real estate school? If you enjoy meeting and talking with people, you will enjoy working in a non-stressful environment. Apply today and begin working in our builder’s gorgeous model homes. No Real Estate experience is needed. Training is provided.
We have an immediate need in the following area: Bastrop, Alum Creek, The Colony, River Bend, Clearview, and many more areas to choose from. We schedule you close to where you live!
What You Will Do in this Role:
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floor plans (no selling)
- Offer model home tours to guests showing the builder’s features
- Have guests complete registration cards and leave detailed notes for the new home sales counselor
- Offer model home and spec home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- Answer phone calls, take messages, and relay information to the sales consultant
Model Home Attendant Qualifications:
- No Real Estate Experience is Needed. Training is provided
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- No real estate experience needed- must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Looking to work in a non-stress role?
- Work only the days you are available – Allows you flexibility
- Great opportunity for retirees
- Work in beautiful new model homes
- Network with major new home builders
- Gain new home experience, training is provided, and no sales are involved
- When you work as a contract employee through Resource Staffing you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to hearing from you!
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas-licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.