The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Model Home Attendant
Fulshear, TX 77471 US
Posted: 05/31/2023 2023-05-31 2023-07-01 Industry: Real Estate Job Number: CP8083749320
The Reserves Network provides Model Home Attendants for new home builders in Houston and the surrounding areas. We have an immediate need in the Fulshear and Brookshire areas. We schedule you close to where you live! ZOOM TRAINING IS PROVIDED IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
- $12.00 per hour | Part-Time Assignments – two or more days per week
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. or Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., however, most assignments are mid-week.
Are you looking to go back to work? Attending real estate school and looking to hone your craft, retired, but would like to work occasionally? Need part-time hours? Enjoy meeting and speaking with people? If so, this is a wonderful opportunity to work in lovely model homes. Entry level to gain experience!
What You Will Do:
- Greet potential home buyers (no selling)
- Have visitors complete registration cards
- Offer model home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- General office duties such as answering phones and providing directions to the new home community
What You Will Need:
- No real estate experience needed - must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Representatives as needed
- Must have reliable transportation to arrive at the model on time
- Outgoing, personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Direct Deposit
- Enjoy part-time opportunities with less stress
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Excellent Supplemental income for retirees
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas-licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.