Molding Team Operator
Play a critical role when you become a Molding Team Operator for a Leading medical manufacturer in Southington CT. As a Molding Team Operator, you will be responsible for setting molds, making process adjustments, and operating more complex molding machines to produce high-quality assemblies and insert molded tubing. Follow specific procedures and recordkeeping requirements on multiple machines Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What You Will Do as a Molding Team Operator:
- Follow specific procedures and recordkeeping requirements on multiple machines
- Create trace, container labels, and pallet sheets. Scan bar-coded labels into the system
- Take process parameter readings; perform testing per applicable documentation.
- sett molds, make process adjustments, and operate more complex molding machines
What You Need as a Molding Team Operator:
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask throughout the shift.
- Knowledge/use of computers.
- Adequate fine motor hand coordination is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
What’s In It for You as a Molding Team Operator:
- Competitive weekly compensation, $17.00 per hour
- 3rd shift 10:45 pm – 7:15 AM (Sunday – Friday)
- competitive compensation, health, vision, dental insurance, and 401(k) plans.
Your New Organization
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, dental insurance, and 401(k) plans. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 203.272.6780
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.