When you step into the role of the Multi-Media Specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your digital communication expertise will strengthen a proactive environment, spearheading the creative appeal to engage and technically sound communication in print media formats, electronic, and place-based media to support various departments and initiatives within the organization.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $35.00
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in the Galleria area of Houston, TX surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
Your New Role:
Join one of the profound and established healthcare organizations based in Houston, TX as the Multi-Media Specialist. You will have a profound impact on working closely with team members on appropriate and innovative design concepts and establish project timelines, stay up to date with the latest style and graphic technologies and trends, and research and implement designs to ensure the best use of agency funds.
With this dynamic and creative team, you are bound to make a lasting impact in this organization which makes this a stellar place to land.
- An associate degree from an accredited college in multimedia/digital communication, film-studies, mass media communications, communication, marketing, public relations, journalism, or business is required
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working multi-media communications is required
- Experience as a Graphic Designer is highly recommended
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and foster teamwork in a diverse environment is required
Your New Organization:
This is an innovative and hard-working healthcare company, recognized for their community-based resources to provide quality patient care across the Houston Area.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Multi-Media Specialist at this established healthcare system. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.