Omaha, NE 68131 US
Network Security Analyst needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Client prefers Contract-To-Hire
- Work ONSITE with your whole team
- $39 / hour HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Join an organization that helps shape the lives of young people in your community!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Cisco Nexus and Catalyst 9000 Switching Family
- Proficiency with Cisco ASR, ISR and Catalyst Routers
- Experience with QoS implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience and proficiency in deployment of Cisco native IOS, EIGRP, BGP, HRSP, OSPF, TCP/IP MPLS, IPVPN, point to point, broadband; WIFI
- Knowledge of Network Access Control and Device Administration technologies: Cisco IDS/IPS, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACS, IEEE 802.1x, Radius, TACACS+
- Knowledge of enterprise firewall and VPN platforms with preference on Palo Alto NG firewalls
- Knowledge of F5 load Balancer, nGeniusONE for Enterprise, Wireshark, VoIP
- Advanced WAN/LAN/WLAN experience level
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our client is seeking a Network Analyst for network security and access support. This position will focus on:
- ensuring the security of the network from threats originating from inside and outside the organization
- performing audits looking for security gaps and ensure security policies are up-to-date and being followed
- configuration and maintenance of the district firewalls and user policies, web filtering management, installation and monitoring of an identity and access management system (Cisco Identity Services Engine)
- reporting progress and escalating issues to IT management. Other information security duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that aligns well with the Network Security Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.