The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Network Hardware Centric
Sugar Land, TX 77479 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-21 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: AZ84293123
Network Hardware Centric
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77479 | Location: Town Square Area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $40 - $47 an hour
ExecuTeam is seeking a Network Hardware Centric who is determined to assist a public service organization in the Sugar Land area. As the Network Hardware Centric, you will analyze technical issues and implement fulfilled IT solutions. Now is the time to utilize your IT experience to work close to home and serve your community. Submit your resume today!
Network Hardware Centric’s Responsibilities
- Responsible for the validation, building, and testing of IT solutions and analyzing technical issues
- Ensure the integrity of the system network.
- Design and coordinate segments of the IT architecture at the direction of the IT Operations Manager
- Produce and maintain IT design, architectural, and specification documentation as identified.
- Provide daily control of the IT production segments of the infrastructure, including system, network, and security administration.
- Monitor information storage systems, schedules, and tests, including backup and recovery tasks.
- Provide research, development, and planning of segments of the IT infrastructure.
Network Hardware Centric’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of information technology experience, including communications, is required
- Experience with Cisco, Cradlepoint, Checkpoint, Fabric Paths, Networking, Solarwinds, AS/400, Linux, Microsoft Office, Storage Area Networks, Security, or Server Hardware is highly preferred
- Proficient Knowledge of Cisco IOS Switches, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Subnetting, and Routing is required
- Municipal GIS experience preferred
- Ability and comfort to work outside in direct sunlight
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, subject to recall 24 hours a day.
- Located off Highway 6 and Interstate 69 and have close access to First Colony Mall for endless shopping and quality restaurants
- Work with a company focused on public service and community development
- Free parking is provided!
- The comprehensive benefits package includes 401k, partially paid insurance plans, and more!
Salary: $40 - $47 an hour
Take this opportunity to apply today and see how your career can excel to new levels!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.