The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
New Business Processor
Houston, TX 77092 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW652720510
New Business Processor
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77092 | Location: Highway 290 | Spring Branch East
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $16 an hour
A prominent life insurance provider is seeking a New Business Processor to join their team. You will work directly with agents and internal departments and act as a liaison between policy owners and agents. If you are a self-motivated and dependable individual – Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
New Business Processor’s Responsibilities
- Respond to questions about pending and settled insurance applications
- Produce policy prints and generate commissions for agents
- Stay up to date on the most recent products, procedural changes, and system enhancements
- Perform data entry requests and manage new business applications
- Perform premium verification and plan code
New Business Processor’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year of business experience is required
- Strong communicator, both in writing and verbally, is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, WebEx Teams, IBM AS400, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to meet or exceed company metrics
- Working knowledge of insurance is preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Well-respected and Texas-based insurance company known for their quality of service to their clients.
- The building is conveniently located in northwest Houston just off 290, with easy access to on and off the freeway. Close to area shopping and restaurants.
- The professional work environment also offers casual days on Fridays.
- Potential to be hired full-time with the client after an evaluation period
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 an hour
Explore new technologies that can help you learn and grow as a professional and individual. Submit your resume today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.