Step into the Nuclear Medicine Tech role to impact one of Kingwood's dynamic cardiology clinics. Join a leading cardiology healthcare facility where you will prepare and administer radioactive medicine for imaging or treatments.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $50.00 - $55.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with growth access and potential to receive client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Kingwood, TX, area surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading cardiology clinics in the Kingwood area. As the Nuclear Medicine Tech, you will prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals orally or by injection or inhalation, operate imaging equipment, monitor patients for unusual reactions to radioactive medicines, and maintain current knowledge of the frequent advances, innovations, and developments in the field.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends.
- An associate degree from an accredited nuclear medicine technology program is required
- Previous experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist is required; experience working in a hospital setting is highly preferred
- A Valid and Current License to practice nuclear medicine is highly recommended
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its specialization in the prevention, early detection, and management of heart disease. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Once hired by the practice, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package including a Pension Plan, PTO, bonuses, health insurance, and more!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Nuclear Medicine Tech with a renowned cardiology practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.