Nuclear Medicine Tech
Zip Code: Kingwood, TX 77339 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $43 - $50 an hour
A prominent healthcare organization is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Tech to join their Northeast Houston team. Being a Nuclear Medicine Tech for this organization will require you to prepare radioactive materials and administer them to patients for imaging and treatment. Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Nuclear Medicine Tech’s Responsibilities
- Perform routine imaging procedures, including Nuclear Cardiology, dynamic flow studies, and SPECT, according to policies and procedures established by the nuclear physician.
- Administer radioactive materials to patients and routinely charge patient exams.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of patients and families according to legal, organizational, and professional standards.
Nuclear Medicine Tech’s Qualifications
- An associate degree from an accredited nuclear medicine technology program is required.
- Previous experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist is required; experience working in a hospital setting is highly preferred.
- A valid and current license to practice nuclear medicine is highly recommended.
- Strong attention to detail, written and communication, and critical thinking skills are required.
Company Culture & Perks
- Once hired by the practice, you can enroll in the company’s competitive benefits package, including a Pension Plan, PTO, bonuses, health insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $43 - $50 an hour
Submit your application today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.