The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Nurse Case Manager
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/15/2023 2023-05-15 2023-07-08 Industry: Nursing Job Number: TS590446511
Nurse Case Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $42 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Team1Medical is working with Harris County Public Health to fill their current opening for a Nurse Case Manager to join their team! As the Nurse Case Manager, you will maintain a working knowledge of all programs of the HCPH Department and implement an individualized case management plan and discharge plan. If you have experience as an RN in a leadership role, do not miss this opportunity to apply for a position that could be the next step for your career – Apply today!
Nurse Case Manager’s Responsibilities
- Conduct and update patient comprehensive assessment or reassessment, including obtaining complete clinical, demographics, and financial information to ensure accuracy in patient statuses.
- Establish and evaluate goals of the patient’s care based on their needs, including consulting, and coordinating with various departments to expedite the delivery of patient care and diagnostic services.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team in all phases of the care plan or discharge planning process.
- Advocate on behalf of patients and caregivers for service access and the protection of the patient’s health, safety, and rights.
- Participate in the analysis, reporting, and use of data to advance case management practices and improve patient outcomes within the indicated time frames.
Nurse Case Manager’s Qualifications
- A Current and Valid License as an RN for the State of Texas is required
- An Associate’s degree in Nursing is required; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is highly preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an RN is required
- Basic Life Support Certification is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with no weekends!
- Opportunity to improve your community’s public health
- The building is in the heart of Downtown Houston where you have close access to various shopping outlets and quality restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $42 an hour
If you’re interested in improving public health in your community, Apply Now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.