Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $60 - $75 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Are you a Nurse Practitioner seeking a position to directly assist the community? Team1Medical is partnering with Harris County Public Health in staffing various public health initiatives requiring NP experience. Passionate individuals who wish to contribute to their community should apply! The position offers long-term stability with a benefits package. Apply today!
Nurse Practitioner’s Responsibilities
- Perform physical exams and patient observations
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones
- Order medications
- Detecting changes in patient’s health and modifying treatment plans as needed
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury
Nurse Practitioner’s Qualifications
- A Master’s degree from an accredited nursing program
- RN licensure in Texas is a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP
- APN authorization in Texas to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Prescriptive authorization
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Ability to connect and assist the community directly
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Opportunity to work with some of Houston’s most renowned Providers
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $60 - $75 an hour
If you are a Nurse Practitioner eager to join an outstanding non-profit organization, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.