Step into the role of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to impact one of Dallas’ well-established public healthcare organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform as a clinical provider to maintain and promote the health of patients requiring acute care.
Don’t miss this chance to join an innovative and dynamic team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $105,000 - $125,000
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the southern Dallas region of the Redbird district
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public health organization in the Redbird region of Dallas. As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you collaborate with the Physician and healthcare team members to coordinate patient care, conduct comprehensive health assessments, and perform delegated functions under physician supervision.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with subject to working weekends.
Be part of a team dedicated to providing one of the established healthcare organizations in the San Antonio area and are committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A Master’s degree in Nursing or a Nurse Specialization Diploma is required
- A current and valid Registered Nurse License and Certification is required
- Recognition by the Texas Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or a Physician Assistant is required
- BLS and ACLS Certifications are required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & E-Clinical), excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching abilities, telephone, and problem-solving skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its approachable methods of receiving healthcare in communities around the Redbird district of Dallas. You will enjoy a competitive benefits package, including three weeks of PTO, bonuses, PPO, HMO, 401k, and a bonus of 9% to 20% of the base salary is paid quarterly after a year of service!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.