Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Dallas, TX 75232 US
- Collaborate with the Doctor and healthcare team members to coordinate patient care.
- Provide medical services to patients under the care of the doctor’s orders.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments (initial, ongoing, discharge), identify normal or abnormal health characteristics, develop a care plan, initiate appropriate interventions, and evaluate care outcomes on defined patient populations.
- Perform delegated functions under physician supervision, such as differential diagnosis, use of prescriptive authority, and treatment according to practice guidelines, protocols, and standing orders.
- Record accurate consultation data in patients’ records
- Instigate necessary invasive and non-invasive diagnostic tests or investigations and interpret findings or reports.
- A Master’s degree in Nursing (A Nurse Specialization Diploma) is required.
- A current and valid Registered Nurse License and Certification are required.
- Recognition by the Texas Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or as a Physician Assistant is required
- BLS and ACLS Certifications are required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & E-Clinical), excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching abilities, telephone, and problem-solving skills are required.
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. *Subject to working weekends
- The building is off Martin D. Love Freeway and conveniently located next to Dallas Executive Airport, various restaurants, and a waterpark!
- Work with a team dedicated to providing a healthcare organization with services needed for the growth you deserve.
- You can enroll in the organization's comprehensive benefits package, which includes three weeks of Paid Time Off, bonuses, PPO, HMO, 401k, and a bonus of 9% to 20% of the base salary is paid quarterly after a year of service!