The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Pearland, TX 77584 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-08 Industry: Nursing Job Number: JR46396418
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Zip Code: Pearland, TX 77584 | Location: Highway 288 South
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $105,000 - $125,000 a year
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant seeking a career with a renowned healthcare organization? Our client in Pearland, TX, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team! This position is designed to function as a clinical provider to maintain and promote the health of patients requiring acute care. Whether now or later, if you are a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant and want to take the next step in your career, submit your resume today to see what opportunities lie ahead!
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Doctor and healthcare team members to coordinate patient care.
- Provide medical services to patients under the doctor's orders.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments (initial, ongoing, discharge), identify normal or abnormal health characteristics, develop a care plan, initiate appropriate interventions, and evaluate care outcomes on defined patient populations.
- Perform delegated functions under physician supervision, such as differential diagnosis, use of prescriptive authority, and treatment according to practice guidelines, protocols, and standing orders.
- Record accurate consultation data in patients’ records
- Instigate necessary invasive and non-invasive diagnostic tests or investigations and interpret findings or reports
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant’s Qualifications
- A Master’s degree in Nursing (A Nurse Specialization Diploma) is required
- A current and valid Registered Nurse License and Certification are required
- Recognition by the Texas Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or as a Physician Assistant is required
- BLS and ACLS Certifications are required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & E-Clinical), excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching abilities, telephone, and problem-solving skills are required.
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- The building is off Highway 288 South and has close access to the Pearland Town Center, filled with various restaurants and stores to enjoy during breaks and lunch.
- Work with a team dedicated to providing a healthcare organization with services needed for the growth you deserve
- You can enroll in the organization's comprehensive benefits package, which includes three weeks of Paid Time Off, bonuses, PPO, HMO, 401k, and more!
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000 a year
Answer the call and submit your resume today to join a distinguished team of dedicated healthcare workers!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.