Grapevine, TX 76051 US
Location: Grapevine, TX
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (flexible)
Pay rate: $55,000-$60,000
Commercial and industrial HVAC company in the Grapevine area is looking for an Office Manager to join their team.
- Dispatch and schedule technicians to worksites
- Manage day-to-day work activities, delivery, deployment and ongoing support functions for Client Services, including planning, directing and coordinating operational/tactical activities on a daily basis
- Facilitate meeting every 2 weeks about AR aging report, open calls, and bids conference in CPA as needed
- Handled billing, deposits, insurance, timesheets, and mail
- Develop strategies for continual service improvement. Collaborate with other team managers to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Act as project point of contact/interface with client, subcontractor and supplier organizations
- Plan, organize, and control work activities. Establish, communicate and monitor daily/weekly work objectives. Ensure team has necessary resources, prioritize work and ensure efficient workflow.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of administrative and office management experience
- Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Office products
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and discretion
- Good interpersonal, time management, and communications skills
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Saturdays and Sundays off!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.