The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief
Houston, TX 77024 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-04-29 Industry: Professional Job Number: SC615376110
Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77024 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per year
The corporate headquarters of a marine specialty firm with global operations is seeking an Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief to join their team! The Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief will become a team member of the growing Offshore Wind group, report to the Offshore Wind Engineering Manager during a vessel construction phase, and join the operations team in due time. Now is the opportunity to work with a marine specialty firm known throughout the world is now. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief’s Responsibilities
- Interact and support the New Build team for hardware and software integration of the survey system, including all sensors and instruments
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of the survey hardware and software on board the vessel and ensure the functionality
- Document survey operations manual, survey procedures, and as-build documents
- Maintain documentation to ensure validation of the survey instruments calibrations and comply with all offshore QA/QC standards
- Oversee all survey operations and personnel on board
- Contact the client about any survey-related matters and ensure all data received from the client is thoroughly checked
Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 required
- A bachelor's degree in Surveying, Geomatics, or a related Earth or Science field is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Experience working in offshore marine/subsea survey is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, an operating survey using vessel-mounted equipment, and multibeam echo sounder is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience in Rock Installation operations and surveys is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The company is devoted to stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction.
- The company offers career development and continuing education opportunities.
- Business Casual work environment
- Located off the Katy Fwy with close access to the Memorial City Mall for endless shopping and quality restaurants to enjoy on your lunchtime!
- Upon hiring, you are eligible to participate in the company benefits that include a bonus program, 401k programs, annual profit-sharing contributors, and health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability)
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per year
Today is the day to seize this opportunity to work with a marine specialty firm – Apply Now!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.