The Reserves Network is excited to seek a reliable and organized Operations Coordinator to assist with maintaining the daily logistics and sales growth activities for a company that remanufactures forklift motors & drive units, parts and industrial supplies in Wallingford, CT. You will contribute to an administrative capacity by assisting teams and projects, with sales, purchasing, and inventory items tasks while being a key player in the day-to-date activities of the organization. This position will report to the president.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with maintaining current sales force and administrative tasks with phones
- Collect information for quotes or sales orders, update information in the system, maintain records and be a liaison between purchasing and receiving to support a strategic growth plan
- Observe, review, and analyze inventory SKUs/items to identify inefficiencies for improvements
What You Will Need:
- Software experience, ERP, Excel, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics is Plus
- Training – these job responsibilities can be trained but will need to be aligned with a strategic growth plan
- Online e-shop experience a plus
- High school diploma required
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing, and active listening skills
- Good prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Ability to learn, SKUS and industry items
Benefits and Details:
- Gain new skills during this assignment
- Eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance and 401k options
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay Periods
We hire the best so you can be the best at what you do! For more information about this position or others, please call the Wallingford office at 203-272-6780 or email Wallingford@TRNstaffing.com.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.