Zip Code: Knoxville, TN 37909
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Ophthalmology | Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
Do you have experience in the optometry field? Are you seeking a position that will transcend your career? An ophthalmology organization is seeking an Ophthalmic Assistant to join their team! This role is responsible for assisting the patients, doctors, and technicians and performing diagnostic testing. Now is the time to take the opportunity to work for a center dedicated to providing the best eye care in the Knoxville, TN area. Don’t wait, apply today!
Ophthalmic Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Accommodate patients with their initial complaint, history, pretesting, and diagnostic testing
- Assist physicians with procedures and documentation into both EMR and paper charts
- Maintain exam rooms including stocking and cleaning
- Check and stock travel bags and equipment for satellites
- Order medical supplies and equipment calibration and maintenance
Ophthalmic Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) preferred
- Experience with electronic health records preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work with a company with more than 20 years of ophthalmology experience
- Work with a company that is committed to five values: integrity, respect, service, compassion, and excellence. These values help emphasize their mission to deliver the best possible outcomes for their patients.
- The building is located right off Highway 169 and minutes away from various shopping centers and restaurants
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans, 401K, Life, and Long-Term Disability, Paid Holiday, and PTO!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
Utilize your experience to work for a renowned eye care clinic and submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies Nationwide. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.