Picker / Packer
Looking for an awesome 1st shift opportunity in Burlington, NC? We have multiple immediate opportunities available and have partnered with a leading distributer within Burlington, NC who is seeking order pickers / packers to join a successful and growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Examine and inspect materials, or products to ensure that product quality and customer order specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, or count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and pick / pack / shipping records.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fastener or tape and affix shipping details
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, containers, or shipping boxes for outbound transit
- Complete order receipts and restock
- Keep work area clean
What You Need:
• 1-year experience in a warehouse environment
• Ability to be punctual and work 8am – 5pm M-F with some Saturday’s
• Ability to follow company safety standards/protocols
• Proficient in basic reading, writing, and mathematics
• Strong team player
• Drive for results and accountability
• Excellent listening and communication skills
What’s In It For You:
• $13.50 starting rate per hour with career advancement opportunities
• When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today
or you can download our mobile app
to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336-584-1762 if you have any questions or click apply today!