Play a critical role in supporting the distribution center and maintaining high company standards when you become an Order Picker/Forklift Associate with a leader in industrial closures and packaging components in West Chicago, IL.
As an Order Picker/Forklift, you will ensure the accurate and timely fulfillment of customer orders. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranges from $19-$23 an hour depending on skill and experience
- Temp to perm: opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Elgin, IL area
- Schedule: Monday through Saturday: 3:15pm to 1:45pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As an Order Picker/Forklift, you will be responsible for the day-to-day of facility distribution of outbound and inbound. You'll also maintain a safe, and clean workspace while ensuring safe transit out to customers.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Degree)
- At least 2 years of experience with stand up forklift, RF scanner, and Warehouse or any relative experience
- The ability to operate stand up forklift, shipping labels, and packaging slips to packages
- Detail detail-orientated, have a positive attitude, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at 847-240-9100.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.