3rd Shift 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Friday - Sunday
ShurTape Technologies, LLC, is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of adhesive tape and consumer home and office products, with facilities in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico, Peru, United Arab Emirates and China. Together, our subsidiaries serve numerous markets, including industrial/MRO, building and construction, packaging, electrical, stucco, HVAC, professional paint, automotive, marine, aerospace, arts and entertainment, graphic arts, sound control, medical, DIY, home and office, and retail. In addition to specialty adhesive solutions, we offer products under recognizable brand names such as Duck®, FrogTape®, Painter’s Mate®, Shurtape®, T-REX®, and Kip®.
What you will do:
- Unload overseas shipping containers of product to be palletized and stored within the warehouse
- Operate material handling equipment
- Accurately select cases of product from the warehouse to fill customer orders
What you need:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs, average 5-10 lbs
What's in it for you:
- Work (3) 12 hour shifts and have 4 days off.
- Pay starts at $17.50/hr.
- OT typically available and is voluntary
- $100 weekly bonus for prefect attendance
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.