The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Order Processor I
Columbus, GA 31904 US
Posted: 04/12/2023 2023-04-12 2023-07-01 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: DL594722412
Order Processor I
Seeking a skilled order processor to provide support within the fulfillment center daily aiding in the completion of pulling, packing, and manifesting orders for a local manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-volume manufacturing and distribution environment with excellent knowledge of computerized Warehouse Management systems. Must be reliable and possess great attention to detail in completing duties. Pay is determined BOE. This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Knowledgeable of all jobs in the Fulfillment center as they relate to shipping orders.
- Knowledgeable of the location system under Order Motion and have a thorough understanding of how to read and pick an order.
- Knowledgeable of the packaging operation in the Fulfillment center as it relates to box sizes, order packaging, and bar code application.
- Ensure that every order that is picked or packed is 100% correct.
- Understand the flow of product in the Fulfillment center.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Need:
- High school education, GED, or equivalent educational experience.
- One (1) to Three (3) years of experience in a high-volume warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in working with computer programs.
- Must be flexible to work different schedules and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse atmosphere – extreme temperatures, hot and cold, and prolonged standing and/or walking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What’s In It for You:
- Ability to earn $10.00 hourly.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 706-324-1910 if you have any questions. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and have a drive for results, this is the job for you. Click apply today!