Order Puller 1st Shift
- Competitive pay $16.00 - $18.00 an hour
- Temp to hire
- The position is in Houston, Texas 77051
- Monday-Friday 6:00 am-3:00 pm
Our client, one of the largest line pipe distributors in the United States is looking for a reliable Order Puller.
As an Order Puller, your primary functions include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Your New Role:
As an Order Puller, you will Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards.
What You Will Do:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat, sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Any other duties as requested by the respective supervisor and/or manager
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 - 5 years of warehouse-related experience in shipping and receiving
- Experience with Reach truck, Forklift, and Order Picker
- Experience with Carbon Flanges and Fittings a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(K) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations. Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.