Order Selector / Forklift
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Global Auto Parts Manufacturing looking to partner with a dedicated Order Selectors. Our customer supports major automotive manufactures by producing quality parts that go into the cars we drive every day. If you feel this is the job for you call us today!
Order Selector Duties Include:
- Position lifting devices under, over or around loaded pallets, skids and boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices or other transport vehicles.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
Order Selector Requirements:
- Must have prior Order Selector and Forklift experience
- Must be able to work required overtime
- Must comply with attendance and punctuality policy
- Pre-screening testing is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Order Selector Benefits:
- 1st and 2nd Shift Openings
- Pay rate $14.50 - $15.50/hr
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life
- 401 (k)
- Referral and Attendance Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, profession and technical markets. As a family (and veteran) owned company, we focus on the candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Lombard office at 630.317.7443
If interested please send a resume to:Lombard@trnstaffing.com