Outside Sales Representative
We seek an enterprising, self-starting individual to join our client in the Newton area as an Outside Sales Representative for their next growth stage. You will enjoy building relationships with customers while increasing sales and revenue. As part of the sales team, you recognize and cultivate potential sales leads, travel to meet with prospective clients, and endeavor to transform one-off sales into lasting beneficial relationships. You work under a regional sales manager within your territory, building relationships with existing and potential customers. You use your skills in deal closing, direct sales, B2B sales, and niche marketing to demonstrate how they benefit their bottom line.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Generate sales leads by traveling in your territory to meet clients
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of services, and how they can benefit their customers
- Maintain calendar schedules and plans for upcoming weeks
- Commute and focus on the greater Charlotte area
- Plan and execute services upon agreements
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further sales
What You Need:
- Excellent Customer Service and Customer Relationship Building
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate degree is preferred
- Administrative Experience, Sales Experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Computer Skills such as Microsoft Excel and Word Required
What's In It For You:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO/Vacation Days
- Direct Deposit
- Founded in 2006, this company is based on service ethics and a driving dedication to creating a positive customer experience
Use your sales experience and closing skills and apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
If you are looking for an opportunity for growth, please call our Conover Branch Office at 828-413-8008 for more information. Apply today!